Alicia in the Media:
Alicia McBride is a leading voice for empaths today. She is the internationally best-selling author of I Feel Too Much: A How-to Guide for the Beginner Empath and The Empath Effect: Powerful Stories of Love, Courage & Transformation, as well as the children’s book I Love You When. An empath and healer, she holds a B.A. in Psychology and is a reiki master and a certified yoga instructor. Alicia’s calling is helping empaths and other highly sensitive people understand how to use their gifts and navigate this world. Find her online at HealingLightEmpath.com; she would love to hear your story.
Sample Interview Questions & Topics:
- How to Handle Your Empathic Sensitivities.
- How to Open to Unconditional Love for Yourself: 5 easy techniques to practice self-love.
- Empaths and Love: What to do when you already feel love for your date.
- Is Being an Empath Your Superpower?
- The Difference Between Being an Empath and Having Empathy.
- How to Tell the Difference Between Your Energy and Someone Else’s.
- Getting in Touch with your Intuition: How to listen and follow your inner voice.
- How to Handle Overwhelm and Exhaustion: The two major things you can do to change your life.
- What are the Advantages of Being an Empath?